As a Supervisory Physician (Family Practice), you will:
- Provide first contact, continuous, comprehensive primary care for infants, children, youth, and adults according to current standards of care, the patient centered medical home model of care, and Army policy and relevant regulations.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team of individuals who collectively take responsibility for the ongoing care of patients.
- Coordinate and/or integrate care across all elements of the healthcare system (e.g., subspecialty care, hospitals, home health agencies, nursing homes) and the patient's community (e.g., family, public and private community-based services).
- Teach and provide consultation to other health care providers as assigned.
- Participate in Continuing Medical Education (CME) and quality assurance activities as assigned.