This position is for a position at Munson Army Health Center.
Fort Leavenworth is located just outside Kansas City and it is the oldest active United States Army post west of Washington D.C. The city is considered a national treasure with historic sites and homes including, a world-class museum, the nation's premiere Buffalo Soldier monument, breathtaking views overlooking the Missouri River. Additionally, the area offers scenic picnic areas and parks, and a challenging, rolling, 18-hole golf course. For more information, please visit: http://garrison.leavenworth.army.mil/Home.aspx
A PHYSICAL EXAMINATION MAY BE REQUIRED.
TDY MAY BE REQUIRED.
As a Physician Assistant at Ft. Leavenworth your duties will include, but are not limited to:
• You must be a U.S. citizen to qualify for this position and provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
• If selected, official college or university transcript must be submitted.
• Must provide documents for credentialing for health care positions.
• Must have a permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or a territory of the U.S.
• All Health Care Providers must be able to obtain and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) Training and certification. Current Advanced Life Support of other advanced certification does not supersede BLS completion.